- Begin with an MB0867 bisque bauble. Moisten a sponge and wipe bisque to remove dirt.
- On the DSS-0156 Llama Drama screen, locate the cactus. Draw an outline around it in permanent marker. Cut it out with excess screen around the edges.
- Squeeze about two tablespoons of SC-15 Tuxedo onto the plate. Add a pinch of AC-310 Silkscreen Medium. Mix with a palette knife until it becomes the consistency of peanut butter. You may need to add more Silkscreen Medium or glaze.
- Place the cactus in the center of the ornament. While holding it firmly in place, take a small amount of premixed Silkscreen Medium, and gently rub in circles starting in the center and working outward. Slowly pull up the screen to avoid smearing.
- Using the pencil, draw a Santa hat on top of the cactus.
- Using the Script Liner with SC-8 Just Froggy, apply two coats to the cactus. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
- Using the Detail Liner with SC-73 Candy Apple Red, apply two coats to the Santa hat. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
- Using the Detail Liner, Script Liner and Soft Fan with SC-45 My Blue Heaven, apply two coats to the background, sides and back of the ornament. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
- Using the Detail Liner with SG-302 Snowfall, make dots in the background and fur on the hat.
- Using the Detail Liner with SC-15 Tuxedo, outline the Santa hat.
- Use SG-401 Black to make lines crossing the body of the cactus. It should look like lights wrapping around the cactus.
- Use SG-403 Red, SG-404 Blue and SG-407 Yellow to make lights coming off of the black lines.
- Using the Soft Fan, apply one coat of S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze or dip into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze.
- Fire to cone 06.