Bauble Cool Llama
- Begin with a MB0867 bauble. Moisten a sponge and wipe bisque to remove dirt.
- On the DSS-0156 Llama Drama screen, locate the llama. Draw an outline around it in permanent marker. Cut it out with excess screen around the edges.
- Squeeze about two tablespoons of SC-15 Tuxedo onto the plate. Add a pinch of AC-310 Silkscreen Medium. Mix with a palette knife until it becomes the consistency of peanut butter. You may need to add more Silkscreen Medium or glaze.
- Place the llama’s head in the bottom, center of the ornament. While holding it firmly in place, take a small amount of premixed Silkscreen Medium, and gently rub in circles starting in the center and working outward. Slowly pull up the screen to avoid smearing.
- Using the pencil, draw a wreath around the llama’s head and a scarf around it's neck.
- Using the Script Liner and Soft Fan with SC-8 Just Froggy, apply two coats to the wreath. Continue over to the sides and back of the ornament. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
- Using the Detail Liner with SC-73 Candy Apple Red, apply two coats to the scarf. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
- Using the Script Liner with SC-45 My Blue Heaven, apply two coats between the llama head and wreath. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
- Using the Detail Liner with SC-15 Tuxedo, outline wreath and scarf.
- Use SG-403 Red to make clusters of three berries in the wreath. Using the Detail Liner with SC-15 Tuxedo, make leaves coming out from the berries.
- Use SG-402 White to make stripes in the scarf.
- Using the Detail Liner with SC-8 Just Froggy, apply two coats to the rims of the llama’s glasses. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
- Using the Soft Fan, apply one coat of S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze or dip into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze.
- Fire to cone 06.