- Begin with a MB867 bisque bauble. Moisten a sponge and wipe bisque to remove dirt.
- On the DSS-0157 Under the Sea screen, locate the jellyfish. Draw an outline around it in permanent marker. Cut it out with excess screen around the edges.
- Squeeze about two tablespoons of SC-15 Tuxedo onto the plate. Add a pinch of AC-310 Silkscreen Medium. Mix with a palette knife until it becomes the consistency of peanut butter. You may need to add more Silkscreen Medium or glaze.
- Place the jellyfish in the center of the ornament. While holding it firmly in place, take a small amount of premixed Silkscreen Medium, and gently rub in circles starting in the center and working outward. Slowly pull up the screen to avoid smearing.
- Using the Script Liner and Detail Liner with SC-78 Lime Light, apply two coats to the body of the jellyfish.
- Using the Script Liner and Detail Liner with SC-45 My Blue Heaven, apply two coats to the background of the ornaments. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
- Using the Script Liner and with SC-74 Hot Tamale, apply two coats to the sides and back of the ornament. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
- Use SG-401 Black to make the string for the lights.
- Use SG-403 Red, SG-404 Blue and SG-407 Yellow to make the lights.
- Use the Detail Liner with SG-302 Snowfall to make dots in the background.
- Using the Soft Fan, apply one coat of S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze or dip into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze.
- Fire to cone 06.