Bauble Llama String of Lights
- Begin with a MB867 bisque bauble. Moisten a sponge and wipe bisque to remove dirt.
- On the DSS-0156 Llama Drama screen, locate the llama. Draw an outline around it in permanent marker. Cut it out with excess screen around the edges.
- Squeeze about two tablespoons of SC-15 Tuxedo onto the plate. Add a pinch of AC-310 Silkscreen Medium. Mix with a palette knife until it becomes the consistency of peanut butter. You may need to add more Silkscreen Medium or glaze.
- Place the llama’s head in the center of the ornament. While holding it firmly in place, take a small amount of premixed Silkscreen Medium, and gently rub in circles starting in the center and working outward. Slowly pull up the screen to avoid smearing.
- Using the pencil, draw earmuffs on the llama.
- Using the Detail Liner with SC-8 Just Froggy, apply two coats to every other ball on the llama. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
- Using the Detail Liner with SC-73 Candy Apple Red, apply two coats to every other ball on the llama. Apply two coats to the inner ears. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
- Using the Script Liner and Soft Fan with SC-45 My Blue Heaven, apply two coats to the background, sides and back of the ornament. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
- Using SG-405 Green apply one coat to the earmuffs.
- Using the Detail Liner with SG-302 Snowfall, make dots in the background and fur on the earmuffs.
- Using the Detail Liner with SC-15 Tuxedo, outline the earmuffs.
- Using the Soft Fan, apply one coat of S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze or dip into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze.
- Fire to cone 06.