- MB-1427 Faceted Box
- AC-211 Small Sponge on a Stick, AC-212 Medium Sponge on a Stick, AC-213 Large Sponge on a Stick, BT-910 Synthetic Sponge, CB-106 Script Liner, CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, SL-441 Spots
- 2" Foam Roller
- Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Holding the SL-441 Spots stencil on the lid, working in sections, roll over several times with SC-73 Candy Apple Red before lifting using a 2" foam roller. Move the stencil to different sections to finish the lid.
- To intensify the dots, use the various sizes of Sponge on a Stick with the SC-73 Candy Apple Red.
- Using SG-403 Red, dot the fauceted sides of the box bottom and line the inner crease.
- Brush the outer faucet with 3 coats of FN-51 Strawberry with CB-106 #6 Script Liner.
- Brush the inside and rim of the box bottom with 3 coats of FN-51 Strawberry using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan.
- Apply 3 coats of SC-73 Candy Apple Red on the rim and knob of the box lid.
- Once dry, using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, Apply 2 coats of Clear Brushing glaze.
- Stilt the lid and box separately and fire to cone 06.