- MB-1432 Xmas Tree Box
- FN-231 Clearly Jade, SG-302 Snowfall, SC-74 Hot Tamale, SC-11 Blue Yonder, SC-10 Teal Next Time, SC-15 Tuxedo, SC-97 Cant-elope, SC-34 Down to Earth, SC-14 Java Bean, Clear glaze
- DSS-106 Winter/Holiday, AC-310 Silkscreen Medium, CB-110 Liner, Soft Fan brush, CB-106 Script Liner, BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Palette Knife, Food Coloring
- Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust making sure not to over saturate the bisque.
Place some Clear Glaze on a palette or tile and sprinkle with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium. Using a palette knife, mix colour and medium to the consistency of peanut butter. Brighten the colour with food coloring. If the mix is too thin add more AC-310 Silkscreen Medium or if it is too thick add more Stroke & Coat. Too thin of a mixture will bleed under the screen and give you a blurred image. Too thick of a mixture will make it hard for the product to penetrate through the holes in the screen and give blank areas in your screen.
Position the screen shiny side down on the piece. Hold in place, starting from the center out, Rub the mixture on the screen with your finger. Lift a corner up to check if you are applying enough colour. Remove the screen and wash with water. Do not let the colour dry in the screen. this will cause damage to the screen.
- Place the candle group from DSS-106 Winter/Holiday screen on the tree front, screen with the Clear glaze tinted mix. This will aid in colour placement of the bow and bulbs. Screen the pine cone at the top as well.
- Brush two coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the bow, use CB-106 Script Liner and CB-110 Liner, brush the stripe on the candles with one coat of SC-74 Hot Tamale. Brush one bulb with SC-11 Blue Yonder, the others and candle flame with two coats of SC-97 Cant-elope.
- Brush thinned SC-10 Teal Next Time to the areas of pine needles, one coat, and the area on the sides and under the candle scene.
- Thin slightly SC-10 Teal Next Time, brush to the tree branches using a Soft fan brush.
- Let dry, with a damp sponge, wipe off the excess of the SC-10 Teal Next Time on the tree branches letting it remain in the detail.
- Brush three coats of FN-231 Clearly Jade to the branches of the tree with Soft Fan brush.
- When the glaze on the bow and bulbs is dry, thicken SC-15 Tuxedo to the consistency of peanut butter, line up the candle and pine cone screen, re-screen using the Tuxedo mix. Additional pine needles are screened around the candle scene to fill in the space, also at the top around the pine cones.
- Brush the tree trunk with thinned SC-34 Down To Earth, wipe back brush over with SC-14 Java Bean, one coat.
- Let dry, brush the flattened section of the tree, inside, and tree trunk with two coats of Clear glaze.
- Use CB-106 Script Liner to apply thick coats of SG-301 Snowfall to the edge around the flattened tree and the ends and tips of the branches. Apply two coats.
- Fire to a shelf cone 06