Fuzzy Big Mouth Cat
- MB-1436 Big Mouth Cat
- FN-50 Coral, FN-51 Flamingo, FN-011 Light Blue, SG-410 Bright Blue, SC-16 Cotton Tail, SC-15 Tuxedo, Clear glaze, SC-81 Cinnamon Stix
- 2" Foam Roller
- Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Thin slightly FN-011 Light Blue glaze with water using one part water to three parts glaze. Pour mixture inside vessel and rotate to coat interior. Once coated, pour out excess and keep inverted until completely drained/dried. This should only take about 5 minutes.
- Brush SC-16 Cotton Tail around the muzzle, between eyes. Brush a stripe between the ears. Brush Cotton Tail, in a stripe shape to both sides of the face (an inch below the teeth). Brush wider stripes than needed as blending the colours will reduce the size.
- Brush the top of the head with FN-51 Flamingo use CB-602 Soft Fan, brush into wet Cotton Tail, brush Cotton Tail into Flamingo, to blend.
- Brush the lower section of the head with FN-51 Coral, blend the Coral into the Flamingo where they meet. Treat the white stripe the same as step 4 to blend. Apply 2-3 coats.
- Brush inside the ears and nose with 2 coats of FN-50 Coral. Allow to dry.
- Use the 2" foam roller to roll SC-81 Cinnamon Stix over ST-120 Mini Fern stamp.
- Stamp to the cats head, stamping over the Cotton Tail stripes, fade the stamp between the eyes, by lightly stamping.
- Scrape off glaze from the eyes.
- Brush the eyes with one coat of SG-410 Bright Blue, brush in the direction of the eye. Pencil in whiskers outline with SG-410 Bright Blue. Brush the pupil with SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Outline the teeth, nose, around the mouth and ears with SC-15 Tuxedo use CB-110 Liner.
- Brush Clear glaze around the face area, and teeth doing two coats on the teeth.
- Fire to cone a shelf cone 06.