Goofy Teeth Mug
- MB-1434 Goofy Teeth Mug
- SC-1 Pink-A-Boo, SC-6 Sunkissed, SC-14 Java Bean, SC-15 Tuxedo, SC-74 Hot Tamale, FN-27 Glade Green, Clear Glaze.
- Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust making sure not to over saturate the bisque.
- Using the Soft Fan brush, apply three coats of FN-27 Glade Green to the inside of the mug.
- Using Soft Fan brush, apply one heavy coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to the face. Wait for it to dry then remove with a damp sponge. Allow the black to remain inside the detail lines and groove of the mouth.
- Use CB-404 Pointed Round and CB-200 Detail brush to glaze the face.
- Start by applying two coats of SC-1 Pink-A-Boo to the face and gums. Bring it down to the bottom of the mug.
- Apply one coat of SC-74 to the Cheeks and lips.
- Apply two coats of SC-6 Sunkissed to the teeth.
- Use SC-14 Java Bean to create shadow under the chin, cheeks, and teeth. You will also use this to create freckles on the cheeks.
- Using the Soft fan Brush, apply two coats of Clear Brushing glaze to the entire piece, or use dipping glaze.
- Stilt and fire to cone 06.