- MB-1450 Brontosaurus Mug
- FN-002 Yellow
- FN-003 Orange
- FN-018 Bright Blue
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- MMC002 1/2" Masking Tape
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a Soft Fan brush apply two coats of FN-002 Yellow to the outside of the mug.
- Once dry, apply the masking tape vertically to create a striped pattern.
- Using the Soft Fan, apply two coats of FN-003 Orange to the outside of the mug. Once the glaze has lost it's shine, carefully remove the tape.
- Using a Liner brush, apply three coats of SC-27 Sour Apple to the dinosaur.
- Add some dots to it's back and head of the dinosaur with SC-11 Blue Yonder.
- Using a small Liner brush, apply two coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the eye and 1 coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to the pupil and outlines.
- Using a Soft Fan, apply three coats of FN-018 Blue Yonder to the inside of the mug.
- Let dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.