- MB-1447 Crab Mug
- FN-004 Red
- FN-39 Light Gray
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-32 Bluebeard
- SC-42 Butter Me Up
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- Dish Soap
- Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Apply three coats of FN-039 Light Gray to the outside of the mug including the crab.
- Once dry, combine approximately 1 oz of SC-32 Bluebeard, 1 drop of dish soap, and 4 oz water into a cup and stir. Insert the straw and begin blowing into the straw to make bubbles.
- Once the bubbles begin to overflow from the cup, take the mug and press it into the bubbles. This will leave a mark from them as they pop. Repeat until the entire outside of the mug is covered.
- Apply two coats of the following colours to the crab: SC-11 Blue Yonder, SC-32 Bluebeard, SC-42 Butter Me Up and SC-74 Hot Tamale. Apply the Hot Tamale around the edges and blend into the other colours as you go.
- Apply three coats of FN-004 Red to the inside of the mug.
- Let dry completley.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.