- MB-1448 Dolphin Mug
- FN-011 Light Blue, FN-041 Medium Blue, SC-15 Tuxedo, SC-16 Cotton Tail, SC-60 Silver Lining, SG-404 Blue, Clear Brushing glaze
- CLC1 Clay Carbon Paper, BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Download: Pattern
- Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Apply 3 coats of FN-011 Light Blue to the outside of the mug.
- Once the glaze is comepletley dry, use AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper to transfer the design onto the mug.
- Using SG-404 Blue Designer Liner, go over the traced design.
- Using a Liner brush, apply 2 coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the belly of the dolphin.
- Next, apply 3 coats of SC-60 Silver Lining to the rest of the dolphin.
- Apply 1 coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to the lines on the dolphin.
- Apply 3 coats of FN-041 Medium Blue to the inside of the mug.
- Be sure the waves are completley dry, then apply clear glaze over them.
- Let dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.