- MB-1449 Flamingo Mug
- FN-43 Bright Jade
- SC-2 Melon-choly
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-88 Tu Tu Tango
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a combination of soft Fan and Script Liner, apply three coats of FN-043 Bright Jade to the outside of the mug.
- Using a Liner brush apply three coats of SC-2 Melon-choly to the flamingo's body.
- Using Detail Liner brush apply two coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the beak and legs.
- Using a small Liner brush apply one coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to the outline and detail on the beak.
- Use a Soft Fan to apply three coats of SC-88 Tu Tu Tango to the inside of the mug.
- Let dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.