- MB-1446 Lobster Mug
- FN-006 Blue, FN-034 Big Sky Blue, SC-8 Just Froggy, SC-15 Tuxedo, SC-34 Down to Earth, SC-41 Brown Cow, SC-74 Hot Tamale
- AC-301 Silkscreen Medium, DSS-0131 Sea Life 2
- 5" piece of Yarn, Palette Knife
- Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a Soft Fan brush, apply 3 coats of FN-034 Big Sky Blue to the outside of the mug, avoiding the handle.
- Take the strand of yarn and dip it entirely in some SC-41 Brown Cow and press onto the outside of the mug. Repeat about 7 times in one direction (no need for them to be prefectly straight). Then, repeat in the other direction so the lines are relatively perpendicular to one another to create the look of netting.
- Place SC-8 Just Froggy on a palette or tile and sprinkle with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium. Using a palette knife, mix colour and medium to the consistency of thick peanut butter. if the mix is too thin add more AC-310 Silkscreen Medium or if it is too thick add more Stroke & Coat. Too thin of a mixture will bleed under the screen and give you a blurred image. Too thick of a mixture will make it hard for the product to penetrate through the holes in the screen and give blank areas in your screen.
- Position the seaweed screen shiny side down on the piece. Hold in place, starting from the center out, Rub the mixture on the screen with your finger. Lift a corner up to check if you are applying enough color. Remove the screen and wash with water. Do not let the colour dry in the screen, this would cause damage to the screen.
- Using a small Liner brush, apply 1 coat of SC-34 Down to Earth to loosely outline the netting. Use quick and light brushstrokes. It does not have to be perfect!
- Apply 3 coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the lobster handle.
- Apply 1 coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to outline the lobster and add his eyes.
- Apply 3 coats of FN-006 Blue to the inside of the mug.
- Let dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.