£19.08 per box of 2Stock Available: box of 2 = 12Origin: USA
Contemporary, funky Christmas Tree bisque. 30cm tall x 22cm wide x 19cm deep.
- MB-1462 Jolly Christmas Tree
- Various sizes of Snowflake punches - found at most craft stores.
- Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using the CB-604 Soft Fan Brush apply three coats of SC-77 Glo-worm to the entire tree.
- Punch out various sizes of snowflakes. Wet the area of Glo-worm before placing on the paper snowflake, press gently with a paper towel to make the paper stick to the glaze. A light coat of Glo-worm over the paper, also helps prevent colour bleed. The snowflake is acting as a masking, so the edges need to be sealed so the top colour does not leak underneath.
- Using the CB-604 Soft Fan Brush apply two coats of SC-39 Army Surplus over the snowflake area of the tree, leave the areas under the branches Glo-worm.
- Remove the paper snowflakes. Use of a needle tool and tweezers is helpful.
- Using the CB-106 Script Liner apply two heavy coats of SG-302 Snowfall on the tips of the branches.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.