- MB-1431 Faceted Giraffe
- SG-401 Black, EL-128 Wheat
- ST- 127 Crackle Stamp, Soft Fan brush, BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- 2" Foam Roller
- Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust making sure not to over saturate the bisque.
- Brush the Giraffe with two coats of EL-125 Sahara Sands, brushing in different directions with Soft Fan.
- Allow to dry.
- Roll SG-401 Black over the ST-127 Crackle stamp with foam roller making sure not to overload the applicator. Too much colour will result in a blurred messy image. Turn the stamp over onto the desired area and press down on the stamp so that the stamp is making contact with the area you want stamped. Make sure not to rub back and forth or this will cause a double image. Stamp the Giraffe leaving some of the small faceted shapes plain. Allow to dry
- Outline all the faceted shapes with SG-401 Black.
- Fire to self cone 06.