- Begin with a properly fired mb0867 bauble. Moisten a sponge and wipe bisque to remove dirt.
- On the DSS-0156 Llama Drama screen, locate the llama. Draw an outline around it in permanent marker. Cut it out with excess screen around the edges.
- Squeeze about two tablespoons of SC-15 Tuxedo onto the plate. Add a pinch of AC-310 Silkscreen Medium. Mix with a palette knife until it becomes the consistency of peanut butter. You may need to add more Silkscreen Medium or glaze.
- Place the llama’s head in the bottom, center of the ornament. While holding it firmly in place, take a small amount of premixed Silkscreen Medium, and gently rub in circles starting in the center and working outward. Slowly pull up the screen to avoid smearing.
- Using the pencil, draw a candy cane in the Llama’s mouth.
- Using the Detail Liner, Script Liner and Fan Brush with SC-8 Just Froggy, apply two coats to the background, sides and back of the ornament. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
- Using the Detail Liner with SC-73 Candy Apple Red, apply two coats to every other stripe in the candy cane. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
- Using the Detail Liner with SG-302 Snowfall, make a layer of snow falling off of the top of the ornament. Refer to image. Apply one coat to the fur of the llama. Avoid the screened lines.
- Using the Detail Liner with SC-15 Tuxedo, outline the candy cane.
- Using the Soft Fan, apply one coat of S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze or dip into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze.
- Fire to cone 06.