Bauble No Prob Llama
- Begin with an MB0867 bisque bauble. Moisten a sponge and wipe bisque to remove dirt.
- Use the pencil to make two horizontal lines across the ornament. They should be 1/4” from the top and bottom.
- Using the Scrip Liner with SC-78 Lime Light, apply two coats to the front, center section of the ornament. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
- On the DSS-0156 Llama Drama screen, locate the “NO PROB LLAMA” screen. Draw an outline around it in permanent marker. Cut it out with excess screen around the edges.
- Squeeze about two tablespoons of SC-81 Cinnamon Stix onto the plate. Add a pinch of AC-310 Silkscreen Medium. Mix with a palette knife until it becomes the consistency of peanut butter. You may need to add more Silkscreen Medium or glaze.
- Place the “NO PROB LLAMA” in the center of the ornament. While holding it firmly in place, take a small amount of premixed Silkscreen Medium, and gently rub in circles starting in the center and working outward. Slowly pull up the screen to avoid smearing.
- Using the Script Liner with SG-302 Snowfall, apply one coat to the top and bottom sections of the front of the ornament.
- Using the Script Liner with SG-702 Celebration, apply one coat over the SG-302 Snowfall areas.
- Use SG-403 Red to make a line between the three sections on the front of the ornament.
- Use SG-405 Green to make a horizontal line of dots between the “NO PROB” and “LLAMA”.
- Using the Script Liner and Soft Fan with SC-81 Cinnamon Stix, apply two coats to the edge and back of the ornament. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
- Using the Soft Fan, apply one coat of S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze or dip into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze.